This event is being generously hosted by the City of London, Connecting Communities, FED and the ED-EN Hub Erasmus + project.
Skills: Trends and Next Practice is scheduled for May 18, 2023 from 3-6pm at the Livery Hall, Guildhall (Basinghall Street entrance), City of London.
This will be the occasion for the launch of Global Skills: Trends and Best Practice, A Review for the City of London by Social Finance.
This event will focus on three overarching trends that have implications for education and skills delivery:
- Changes to workforce and learner demographics
- Changes to the skills required for employment
- Changes to the learning ecosystem and learning methods
Skills: Trends and Next Practice provides significant implications for UK businesses, educators, and policy makers, and will:
- Convene national and international businesses, education sector, NGOs, thought leaders and innovators working in the skills development spaces.
- Empower attendees to co-create and immerse themselves in the event to build new sustainable and impactful knowledge and influential relationships.
- Develop practical ways to build better links and connections between enterprise and education.
- Enable the development of fusion skills to be a catalyst for creating impact on improved diversity, access, and social mobility.
There are a few places left. The event is free but you must RSVP before May 11, 2023 to attend.
We look forward to seeing you at Skills: Trends and Next Practice on May 18 at the Guildhall if you are able to join us.